16 July 2008

Zafirah's Intro Post

What's Lomography to you? A part of life What do you think of it? Marvellous When and how did you discover Lomography? It goes way back What is your first Lomo camera? LC-A+ What is your Lomo style? Don't worry about any rules

Additional;
I was surfing the internet and I stumbled on some fisheye photos that were said to be taken by one of the Lomo cameras. I googled Lomography and went to its official site - it was different back then... I remember something white with full of photos and words in a language that I don't understand. I don't remember if it was Lomography's official site, though. Since my first discovery of Lomography, I've been wishing of a Fisheye camera from Lomo. I admit I gave up at wishing and asking for it. I've partly forgotten about Lomo until the time when I came across a Lomography community on LJ. That's the time when I actually realise that I like old looking photos for example the ones taken by Lomo. I started to think to get at least one Lomo camera at that time but I was indecisive about which to get. After a lot of research, I got sick of doing it - it ate up a lot of my time and not buying a Lomo camera was bugging me, so, I just chose an LCA. My heads have been stuffed with Lomo stuffs ever since.