06 August 2008

Palisade 02

Let us go you and i to a magical place where one can just wander and capture moments so spontaneously into a plastic little box where chemicals react with a flimsy piece of plastic to produce such a wonderous still onto a piece of paper.

Well in simple words what im trying to say is, I miss wondering into national parks in UK taking pictures of what makes me happy. The random composition of life placed on your path you take really. One summer afternoon in Oxford, i decided to take a walk into a forest near home called Shotover and the track i took was a random one but here are the 3 pictures that i took of my lovely long walk. I fink its quite a dreamy. I felt like a was walking through the forest that was in the film "Midsummer Night's Dream" starring Calista Flockhart. It was quite magical i say!





N.B.

The middle picture is a pinhole picture taken with the Diana Camera hence why it looks more dreamy and faded!