04 September 2008

Syaza #003 Attack of teh cute & bandar cross-processed

Here are some of the photos that were sitting on the horror that is my desk. These were taken during a makan-makan at my aunt's house. Featuring my little cousins. These little devils were simply too cute and too active!


Plastic arsenal: Holga135BC and the super cool Woctron 15B FLASH! XD KEWLS.



<3 Zahrah


Gushing on how cute she is would be embarrassing.


We're trying to instill 'pouting' at an early age.


I'm not sure if the kid is saluting or doing the L sign. XD; Kids these days! :P


<3 Marrrriaaa.


<3 Zana & again, pouting from the roots. XD;




Took the liberty to snap some pictures while running some errands. Honestly, my first xpro-ed roll didn't go the way I thought it would. Lots of underexposed pictures so I'm a bit discouraged by it all. Indoor photography (even with a stupid flash)= EPIC FAIL. Also, wouldn't it be nice if I stopped slicing the top of people's heads in pictures?


Plastic arsenal: Holga135BC
Film: Fuji Sensia 200 Cross-processed



















For anyone who's interested in cross-processing, I did a little guide/tutorial on it at my journal, plasticfanatic. :D