What's Lomography to you? Lomography is a hobby. What do you think of it? I think that it is fun and interesting andddd mysterious..(well the photos are atleast). When and how did you discover Lomography? I discovered it a few days before i got photographed by one in the mall.By whom you ask....? ADAM..hehe What is your first Lomo camera? The...Diana F+...my first and only camera for now... What is your Lomo style? Day and night time.
Additional;
I go through my rolls of film reallll quick...because i'm just so anxious to know what the outcome is...and i end up taking pretty cool shots...anddd..saves soo much time not having to digitally enhance my photos...it looks awesome the way it is. I extremely HATE the photo shops here...i need a place to develop my photos...i swearrrr...the people in the shops do not know what a good photo is...anywayz hopefully ill be able to get some new photos up...but i do have some photos from the normal 35mm film...i have yet to get my 120 slides developed.