29 December 2008

Fez's Intro Post

What's Lomography to you? Awesome effects to photos without even touching photoshop What do you think of it? Pure Awesome When and how did you discover Lomography? I actually knew about it for quite awhile, but I didn't know it was such a cool thing until my cousin Naqib went spaz crazy about it What is your first Lomo camera? Fisheye 2 What is your Lomo style? Don't worry about any rules

Additional;
Lomography is rad. I think I like it more than those big-ass 10,000,000 Megapixeled  SLR cameras. Sure, the pictures don't come out instantly, and with the overrated quality, but I'd go for the funky colours and effects of a lomo over the quality from the pictures of a digital camera any day. Well, that is, if any of you get what I mean, or if I am actually making any sense here. Heheh :) They cost alot cheaper, and with the money to get an SLR, I could get... up to 10 or more lomographic cameras. WOAH! that'd be awesome. haha. okay. enough. I'm not going to waste any more of your time 0:)