What's Lomography to you? A way to express your inner creativity What do you think of it? Pure bliss! (: When and how did you discover Lomography? Through my sis. What is your first Lomo camera? Robot Disderi (although its not actually a lomo!) but my colorsplash chakra edition has finally arrived! :D What is your Lomo style? take my camera everywhere
Additional;
I know this is kind of lame, but pictures do speak a thousand words. I always have that happy feeling whenever I want to pick up developed films although it might be as good as I thought it would be (the first roll was semi-exposed because I was a douche-bag) but somehow it turned out great, even when it was semi exposed. It had a grainy effect on it with amazing colours. So what I'm trying to say is that it just goes to show that, you don't have to be a professional photographer to enjoy lomography. (: