What's Lomography to you? The natural art from of self-expression, urban input and the environment bathe in a psychedelic trace. What do you think of it? Its supercalifragilisticexpialidociously Awesome! When and how did you discover Lomography? 28/07/2006 8.55 P.M in a photography magazine. But i started, around August 2008. What is your first Lomo camera? Smena Symbol , USSR represent. What is your Lomo style? Take my camera everywhere.
Additional;
Being a photography enthusiast, I started with a DSLR not knowing much about fil-lem. I developed this style where I prefer to compose ‘something like candid kah’ photographs of the natural art form of which really reflects people’s character and lifestyle more. Its something we all can relate to. Even if they’re actually a super-grumpy person who doesn’t want photos of him or her to be taken at all. I’d say share it! It’s worth the punch in the stomach that he or she gives you. Hence, why I decided to go and experiment with Lomography because the whole art form is built around that. Peace! =D