What's Lomography to you? It is where you take pictures of anything and everything without thinking..I let my lil fishy gadget do the thinking...hence the motto don't think just shoot. What do you think of it? It's awesomosumo, easy peasy lemon sqeeuzy, cool like coconuts, lomolicious...and the list goes on.. When and how did you discover Lomography? Abt a year ago. You see I'm a sucker for beautiful things and I saw it online and read up on it. I knew instantly i had to get my hands on it What is your first Lomo camera? Fisheye 2 with Ring Flash What is your Lomo style? postcards by lomo
Additional;
Travelling has always been a part of my life and so as soon as i got my hands on a fisheye, I put it to good use by always having it around on my trips. It's like i have a fishbowl over my head like some astronaut..and I have come to explore the world....I may lack in techniques or is not familiar with all the lomo jargon, but i let the people and the places in my fotos do the talking.